- Lead the Quality Team in developing continual quality improvements and ensure implementation and effectiveness of quality system are fulfilling the applicable quality and regulatory and client requirements.
- Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management.
- Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
- Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures according to applicable regulations and client requirements.
- Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures according to applicable regulations and client requirements.
- Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
- Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures according to applicable regulations and client requirements.
- Maintains product quality and compliance by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures according to applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Develops a strong quality & regulatory organization by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees on all relevant QA elements.
- Complaint Handling, Auditing, Supplier management, statistical methods.
- Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
- Establishes standard operating procedure according to applicable standard for the business and compliance to quality/regulatory requirements.
- To lead and drive quality excellence by working with various functional leads, to ensure quality capability meets/exceeds manufacturing requirements/standard in order to deliver quality products.
- To render support to Program Management initiatives and activities, to meet/exceed clients' expectations.
- Ensure the overall compliance for both internal and external audits to be carried out.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control of incoming materials, in-process products and final release finished goods activities.
- Review and troubleshoot quality issues and also implement rectification/improvement actions.
- Lead the Quality Department in achieving quality objectives.
- More than 10 years of experience in managing manufacturing quality assurance.
- Experienced Department Head Positions.
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control)/Six Sigma ( preferably ), 8D and QCC tools & Quality System/ISO 9001 and/or relating quality system.
- Self-growing - Willing to learn new knowledge.
- Willing to share - Willing to train/teach colleagues & staffs.
- Strong Execution Force/Follow-up capability.
- Positive & Open-minded.
- Able to communicate with clients/suppliers effectively.