Senior Program Manager
|The Senior Program Manager is to be based in Senai, Johor. This role will lead the execution of the client requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Cape and its clients, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize client satisfaction. PM is responsible for meeting and delivering all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional client Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client.
- Responsible for meeting and delivering all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional client Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client.
- As the head of the function, the Senior PM focuses on benefit realization, adherence to contract agreements and manage scope creep to maintain expected/quoted financial performance while minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of Global Account strategies and projects through the CFT
- Ensure compliance to contract and/or client specific requirements/Statement of Work (SOW) and responsible to document additional agreements not included in the contract.
- Develop and maintain business relationships; Maximize client satisfaction. Manage the relationship with the client through monthly or quarterly reviews, or as needed, to communicate deliveries, open commitments, or overall progress of the account.
- Coordinates with the CFT the actions necessary for compliance with the targets agreed with the client (quality, testing, materials, processes, etc.)
- Coordinates the process of Viewpoint, where client's and GAM satisfaction is reviewed; It includes the implementation of actions with the organization to improve.
- Monitors, reports, and coordinates any troubleshooting of accounts receivables (AR).
- Approves changes to standard costs and updates sales price at least every quarter. Claims raw materials revaluation to client when applicable.
- Coordinate communication and relationship with the segment group on account strategy and commercial aspects
- Coordinates with the CFT the introduction of new products through FPLC methodology and accountable to track project completion on time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in related discipline.
- At least 10-year(s) of working experience of working experience and exposure in Program Management.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Understand the business and can forecast revenue and control costs ensuring compliance with the quote and contract agreements.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical operations, supply chain and financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management.
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and/or process management skills.
- Possess strong, effective communications skills.
- Able to work independently and client focused.