|We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful costing executive to oversee cost management for our entire company. The primary purpose of the role is to provide project cost performance analysis for the project/program team through effective and compliant cost attribution. In this role, you will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyse costs, assess client relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting and projects’ quotation.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues and ensure project does not result in a loss to the company.
- Work in conjunction with all department to ensure maximum profitability.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
- Understand the entire arc of the business and how productivity impacts profitability.
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality.
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals.
- Client and internal management cost/budget reporting including cost/schedule presentations.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in cost control.
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports.
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with all department.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems.
- Microsoft systems and software including Words, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Project planning and cost control database - Cost Report Commitment and Forecast.